The big snowfall

Today I’m going to talk about the big snowfall of this last Monday.

All of you saw this big snowfall.

This day I was in my house, because I was ill. In the morning my girlfriend Alba went to Girona, because she is studying there. She went first to Figueres in my mother’s car, and after, she went to Girona with the train. She call me when was in the train, because was beginning to snow.

I was happy because I’m from Andorra, and in there we have a lot of snow every winter, and make a lot of time that I don’t go to my country. However, when the big snowfall makes that a lot of pylon towers broke, my mood change for some reasons.

The first reason is that in there we don’t have mobile coverage, and this make that all Monday, and Tuesday Alba and I can’t speak.

Other reason is that we also don’t have light. And this makes that in my house we can’t cook, and all the things that you can imagine.

This entire make that this day was very boring, because I was ill, and for this I have to stay in my house.

However, the high school was closed :D

Tuesday was better. In the morning I went to my village and also to Empuriabrava to make photos, because I love it, and the occasion was very special. After this, I went with my parents to eat to one restaurant, because we were without light…

In the afternoon, the light come, and this make that can speak with Alba with Skype. She was in his house (in Girona), very bored because she also hasn’t got university, and because in the street was very cool and warning: She can fall very easily, because is a little… clumsy jeje.

Now even we have snow, but not a lot. I have to say that this I don’t forget this day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario