Gaia 3

Hello people!!

Today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite groups of music: Mago de Oz.

I explain things about this band a lot of times, but now I have to say that 6 of April they publish a new CD!

This is a moment very important for me. I love the music that they make. I have gone to two of their concerts, one in Andorra, and the other in Figueres. In all the times I was very spectacular! These moments were two of the funniest moments of my life.

In the first, in Andorra, I went with Alba, Paula, Roger, and Sara. In the second, I went with Alba and her fathers.

This CD is Gaia 3. And his title is: “Atlantia”. In this moment we can listen the single of the CD, and one part of one song, but we cannot know anything about the other songs. However, this CD in theory has to be similar to the other CD of the group called Gaia. They combine folk and rock. The first Gaia CD was: “Gaia”. The second is “La voz dormida”. I have to say that they have a lot of other CD like “Finisterra”.

The single of the new CD is “Que el viento sople a tu favor”. This is very similar to the other singles of the group, and is into the steal of Mago de Oz.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario