My music band

Helloooo, I'm going to talk about my music band.

Asterium is the band in that I play the drums. We are a metal band, in the beginning we played Viking metal, but in the moment we are playing instrumental metal because the singer leaves the group. Our songs are powerful and energyc.

Play metal is very difficult because it’s a type of music that require a lot of coordination and agility.

The rehearsals are very funny but in this time only Sebas and me are the members of this band because the other members leave it, for this reason we are finding another guitarist and a bass player.

We have 3 completely own song and we play a version of the song wooden pints of Korpiklaani (a folk-metal band). Our song even have name, but the rhythms the melody and the lyrics are ended.

This is the video of one of our rehearsals.



1 comentario:

  1. Hello honey!
    I'm Alba your girlfriend....
    you have improved a lot in the drums all this time... I like very much all your songs!
    I miss summer days a lot! now I'm studying... and this is a little boring jeje
    I miss you too.
    This blog is very interesting I love it!
    I think also that the situation of Chinese and leningradsky children is very outrageous.

    I love you (K)

    Kisses and hugs

    ResponderEliminar