First e-mail

Hello, my name is Sergio Bernad and I am 18 years old.
I was born in Andorra on 20 of July of 1991 but I live in Castelló d’Empúries since 2004. When arrived to Castelló repeat third of ESO, and for this now I’m in second of batxillerat.

Well… now I’m going to describe me.

In one hand I’m a very lazy person, and it costs to me a lot study for this… but in the other hand I’m very loving and shy.

The most important thing in my life is the music. Actually I’m a drummer, and I have one group called “Asterium”, but isn’t very famous even jeje. In this group are only my friend Sebas that play the guitar, and me, and we are looking for more members.

As you probably know, I love the computers and for this I would like to be an technician engineer.

Other important thing in my life is my girlfriend Alba. We are a couple since July 2006, and now she is studying in Girona’s university.

I want to say also that I like very much the animals. Now in my house I have a dog that is called Laika, and two cats, Kity and Missi. They are very important for me.

This is my little description about me.




Goddbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario