Japan nuclear crisis

As everybody’s now, the 11 of March of this year occurred a big tragedy in Japan.

I know about this for the TV. The first thing that I remember about that is that give my creeps. We aren’t conscious about the strong of the nature. We think that we can control the nature, and this isn’t true. I think that we should take care of this world.

In this disaster the worst is not the natural disaster, is something that I me

ntion like the human disaster. The most important preoccupation for Japanese people, and also, for the international security is the nuclear power station of Fukushima.

I think that the controls that we apply to the nuclear power stations should be more precise and strict. Apart of this, I have to say that this controls should be more periodic, for example, it would be fine that this controls were applied every year. Also, my thought is that if one nuclear power station doesn’t pass this control we have to close it without exception. This last point is not applied in the actuality, because If they close the nuclear power station lose money and of course, an appreciated energy.

I believe that until pass a catastrophe the people is not conscientious about the troubles or the seriousness of keep a not qualified nuclear power station in activity.

I hope that this situation should be better in the future. I hope that all this finished

lifes aren’t lost futile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario