The aquatic course

Hi friends! now I'm going to talk about the aquatic course.

As you know in the summer I work like a lifeguarded. I worked there for two years. For can work this year I have to make an aquatic course. I make this course around one month.

For can pass the course I had to make different exams. One of these exams is a theory exam. In this they ask me about some knowledge like the basic Life Support, or cardio pulmonary resuscitation.

In other exam I had to swim 200 meters in less of 3 minutes and 20 seconds. I can be helped by a flipper. In this prove I make the 200 meters in 2 minutes and 50 seconds. This is very tired. I make the first 100 meters very fast, but the other 4 meters were the most long meters of my life.

Other activity is that I have to pass 25 meters under the water. This is easy if you practise a lot. However I know about people that for him, this exam is very difficult.

Another proof is that you have to state one minute floating in the water, but this isn’t all, also you have to support 1 kg in every hand. You can’t put the pieces of 1 kg inside the water; you have to support it at the height of the ears. For make this exam you have to learn a technique. If you learn very well this technique you can pass the proof without troubles.

The most important exams are the rescue of 2 victims.

The first victim is one that fights for doesn’t be drowned. This is a very danger person because she can take you, and the most probably is that for their survival try to drown you. In this time also you have to learn some techniques.

The other victim is one that is unconscious. This is easy to transport, but the problem is that she can’t breathe.

These are all the exams that I have to pass in this course.

Now I’m another lifeguard in this world!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario