LONDRES

Hello people!

As you know… we go to London this year with the high school.

As the beginning I thought that the travel would be interesting, but a little boring, because all my friends until Xavi don’t go it. However in there we meet some people, like Melanie, Laura, Paula… they were from Galicia. We got with them all nights, and this was very funny. Nowadays I speak with them in messenger, or by phone. The most important of travel is meet new friends!

Also I met one boy of Canada. We speak English with him. It was very constructive jeje.

Other thing that I love from London is that is not a typical city. Is very big, but you can stay very quiet If you want.

The most beautiful site in London, in my opinion was Hyde Park. I was very surprised when I saw it for first time, because is very big! But also I was very surprised because in there you can make a lot of activities, for example, you can run, you can explain your opinion about different topics, you can play football…

One thing that attracts my attention is that the people are very tidy and serious.

This travel was better than the travel that made in fourth of ESO to Italia. Londres is very beautiful, and I hope that in the future can go it with my girlfriend Alba.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario