Roc



Hello people! Now I’m talk about my new dog: Roc. One year ago approximately my dear dog called Laika dead. I was very sad in these times because I grow up with him.

After think about have a new dog very much with my parents we decided to adopt another pet. One friend called Beni has a lot of little boxers. Her dog has it the 22 of March of this year. He tells me this, and we decided adopt one of these little dogs.

In the beginning when we arrive with Roc to our hose he was very nervous and terrified. This is normal because he leave his mother and brothers with Beni. Also He doesn’t know the new house.

With the days He went more confident about himself.

Now is a devil! He doesn’t leave to bite our foods! We have trying to take out this ways.

Is a very affective pet. I’m very happy with him. Also, is very important for me that this dog was mine. In the veterinarian be stated in my name.

Well I don’t have much to say about my new dog! You can see some photography’s in there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario