Perdidos en la ciudad

Hi people! Today I’m going to talk about one TV program.

Two years ago approximately you can found in the TV one program that was about one family that comes to live around one month with a savage tribe. This was very funny because you can see the differences about the thoughts, traditions or habits between the tribe and the Spanish family.

I remember that in one tribe the women’s has forbidden wash herself. This has an explication. They life in the Namíbia desert and they don’t have so much water. One solution that they found was this.

Other funny think is the differences between the Spanish food and the tribe food. In one tribe they eat larva.

Now you can found in the TV this program but with the papers back. Some members of the tribe come to life around one month here in Spain. This program is called: “Perdidos en la ciudad”.

When the first program ends I think that it would be interesting that the tribe comes to Spain. The most important thing for me about this program are the cultural aspects, or psychological. For this I think that it would be interesting. However, I think that this can be a little bit unpleasant for the tribe people. I think this because they have to fight and work a lot for can obtain food or water for example. Here only have to go to the supermarket.

Is very amazing so the tribe members meet our world. Is very amazing how their

mind is. I remember one thing that I never will forget:

One day one Spanish girl show to Namibia’s tribe one ball. This ball have drawn the world. The girl tries to explicate that this ball was the representation of our world. Also, she shows where Namíbia is. When the nambibia’s tribe understand the concept, one of the members asks how Namíbia arrives in the ball, and also he said that this wasn’t possible because the ball was very small. It was very shocking for me. I never imagine that one person of this world don’t have the concept of map.

I recommend you this TV program

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario