My English competence 2010

I think that I improve a lot in my English writing, but in oral even I have to improve a lot my vocabulary and my pronunciation, It has cost me because it’s difficult to me find the words that I want say and this it’s because I think the words or the sentences that I want say in Catalan or Spanish and I can’t find the words in English.

Best written evidence:

http://sergisspace.blogspot.com/2011/05/society.html

I think that this is my best written evidence because it’s an evidence in that I wrote the thing that I was thinking in the moment, I was frustrated with the world, with the society and his capitalist mentality, and I wrote all that I was thinking.

Best oral evidence:

http://sergisspace.blogspot.com/search/label/oral%20presentation

I choose this evidence because I think that is the best, in the oral I’m with Xavi and I made the oral with him, that was good for me because I wasn’t so nervous and I did a better presentation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario