My computer


The last summer I bought a new computer, I bought all the parts and in my home I assembled the computer.

I decided to assmble the computer piece to piece because it's cheaper than if you buy an assembled computer. The price of all pieces is 1200 € and ii's very powerful :)

The most exciting of this was the moment that I assembled the computer, it's veri exciting to assemble a computer slowly enjoying every moment, every second, and after when you turn on the computer and all works perfectly, I felt really fulfilled, and it is a very vicious feeling, ever since I have the necessity to assemble another computer only for feel and for enjoy another time the process to mount a computer.

1 comentario:

  1. Sergi, this computer seems like a motor engine! jaja. Very good job. I know that is hard and needs a lot of time. I hope you will work in this area an become a good informatic.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar